1. Go to Widget>Announcement
2. Choose your favorite widget option from the right panel (You can customize it later)
3. Enter your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
4. Click on create & customize to confirm.
- You can change notification text from this section.
- Keep in mind that you can customize the template of the notification anytime.
- Click here to understand all the below design options in detail.
You can configure click action, that helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification.
Visit the below links to understand how these options work.
- To know more about the CTA label & link click here.
- To know more about the notification clickable click here.
- For the Close icon click here.
You can configure when you want to trigger this notification like do you want to display in the notification loop along with social proof notification or want to display based on visitor behaviors.
You can select any one option.
If you want to display in the loop then switch on toggle & apply the timing-related setting. Please click here to know more about the timing setting.
Click here to know more about below four behavior rules
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup click here.
5. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup.
6. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you have applied.
If it is not working, feel free to connect with us on [email protected] or chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.