Select the Subscriber widget for your website to collect subscriber mail ideas once clicked. It looks attractive and very much useful to gather a mailing list. To enable the same, follow the procedure stated:
1. Open Widget>Collector>Subscriber.
2. Enter your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed.
3. Click on create & customize to confirm.
- Change notification text (text to be displayed in your notification) from this section:
- Click here to understand all the below design options in detail.
To know about the CTA label & link Click here.
Under the Data tab, You can configure when you want to trigger this notification based on visitor behaviors & where you want to receive the data if visitors submit the form.
Click here to know more about below four behavior rules.
1: Enter webhook URL to receive data.
2: Enter your Email address to receive submitted data via email.
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup Click here.
4. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup.
5. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON," it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
If it is not working you can reach us at [email protected] or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.