A timer widget will show you a countdown timer for any event or discount period to your visitors. To enable that -
1. Open Widget>Call To Action>Timer
2. Enter your Website URL where the notification will be displayed.
3. Click on create & customize to confirm.
- You can change notification text (text to be displayed in your notification) from this section:
Click here to understand all the below design options in detail.
Set countdown timer:
- Fixed countdown: Use this countdown to announce offers or an event on a specific day and display the time left for it to begin.
- Evergreen countdown: Use this countdown to display some special offers to users who have arrived on your website, asking them to avail of the offer within the specified time.
You can configure click action, which helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification.
Please visit the below links to understand how these options works.
- To know about the CTA label & link click here.
- To know about the notification clickable option click here.
- For the Close icon click here.
You can configure when you want to trigger this notification display based on visitor behaviors.
Click here to know more about below four behavior rules
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup click here.
4. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup.
5. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
If it is not working feel free to reach us at [email protected] or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.