- Go to advanced setting.
1. Click on API accounts inside an advanced setting.
2. Click on create an API account dropdown button.
3. Click on create V2/V3 API Token.
- Copy this store hash.
- Go to integration list page: https://app.wisernotify.com/integration
- Search BigCommerce & Click on Connect.
- Now Go to WiserNotify > Integration
- Enter Store hash here. Then go back to a big commerce account.
1. Enter a custom name.
2. Inside the OAuth scope, select permission.
3. Click on the Save button.
1. Copy Client id from BigCommerce API Credentials.
2. Paste Client id in WiserNotify integration Popup.
3. Copy the Access token from BigCommerce API Credentials.
4. Paste Access Token in WiserNotify integration Popup.
5. Enter the connection name.
6. Click on the "Create" button.
Using these credentials, we insert the WiserNotify pixel code on your big commerce store & also start receiving real-time purchase data from BigCommerce store to WiserNotify server.
Please test by creating a purchase order & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at email@example.com or chat with the support team. We will help you through the integration process.