- Navigate to Wiser Notify > Braintree integration.
- Click on the Connect button inside the Braintree box.
Login with Braintree,
- Production API Keys section inside Braintree home page.
- Copy Keys From Braintree to Paste WiserNotify (Step 1, 2, and 3).
4. Enter Remark.
5. Click on the Create button.
6. Copy Webhook URL and go to Braintree account home page.
1. Click on the gear icon.
2. Click on the API option.
3. Click on the Webhooks tab.
4. Click on the Create New Webhook button.
5. Paste Copied WiserNotify webhook URL here.
6. Select Charged Successfully Event Inside Subscription.
7. Click on the Create Webhook button.
Please test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify- Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or do chat with the support team. We will help you through the integration process.