- Go to WiserNotify > Integration
- Click on the Connect button in the Formsite box.
1. Enter Name of connection.
Login with Formsite,
2. Edit your Form.
3. Navigate to Form Settings > Integrations.
4. Click on Formsite API.
5. Copy API base URL.
6. Paste into API base URL field in WiserNotify Formsite popup.
7. Click on Show For Access token.
8. Copy Access Token.
9. Paste into Access Token field in WiserNotify Formsite popup.
10. Click on the Create button.
11. Click and copy the URL.
- Go to form the setting.
1. Click on integrations.
2. Click on Server post.
- Enter Webhook name.
- Paste copied URL.
- Select Post with sub-fields names checkbox.
- Select Content type JSON.
- Click on the create a webhook button.
Please test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at [email protected] or chat with the support team if it is not working. We will help you through the integration process.