- Go to WiserNotify > Integration.
- Click on the Connect button in the GitHub box.
- Copy the URL and click on the GitHub logo.
- Select your repositories.
1. Click on the setting tab.
2. Click on the Webhooks option in the sidebar.
3. Click on the Add Webhook button.
1. Paste Copied URL.
2. Select content-type application/JSON.
3. Select the Enable SSL verification radio button.
4. Select Just the push event radio button.
5. Check the active checkbox.
6. Click on add webhook.
Please test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at [email protected] or chat with the support team. We will help you through the integration process.