- Click on the Connect button inside the Gravity Forms box.
1. Enter Remark.
2. Click on the Create button.
3. Click on the copy button.
Login with Gravity Forms,
- Inside WordPress,
1. Navigate to Forms > Forms.
2. Please Hover over the form and Hover over the Settings.
3. Click on Webhooks.
4. Click on Add New button.
5. Enter Webhook name.
6. Paste Webhook URL here.
7. Select Request Method POST.
8. Select Request Format JSON.
9. Select All Fields in Request Body.
10. Click on the Save Changes button.
Please test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify- Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at [email protected] or do chat with the support team. We will help you through the integration process.