To implement WiserNotify services on the magento2 store, install our native plugin. At the end of this document, You can find the Magento extension file. Download it.
Following are the technical steps to install the extension. You can share this link with your developer.
Or even you can hire our Magento expert to install it. We charge only $20 for it.
WiserNotify Magento 2 Extension Installation Steps
Step 1: Unzip the folders.
Step 2: Go to your Magento root directory and create a new folder under app/code/Tatvam
Step 3: Copy the Unzipped Folder(WiserNotify) to the path app/code/Tatvam/
Step 4: Open the terminal on the root directory of Magento 2 Installation. Activate the extension using the below commands.
php bin/magento module:enable Tatvam_Wisernotify
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Step 5: Run: php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Step 6: Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Step 7: Clear all Cache from admin.
1) Login into WiserNotify Dashboard: go to https://app.wisernotify.com/profile screen & copy your API key.
2) Then, Please login to your Magento store admin panel.
- Find WiserNotify Extension under system menu.
- Paste the API key inside the Enter API key text box.
- Clicks on the verify button.
Note: Here, After API Key verification, Our extension performs below operations.
Adds our pixel script tag to your store. (No worry, it will never affect your website's speed or performance. We will load asynchronous way)
- Accesses the last 30 purchase orders from your store & sends it to the WiserNotify server so you can start using the previous order in your purchase notification.
- Adds one webhook URL that sends real-time order to our server.
Please do the test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify- Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
For more queries, reach us at email@example.com or chat with the support team if it is not working. We will help you through integration process.