Wix gives you the freedom to create, design, manage and develop your web presence exactly the way you want.
1. Click on My Pixel button.
2. Click and copy the Pixel code inside Install Your Pixel section.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Advanced > Custom code
- Click on Add code in Head section
- Paste Pixel Code into Paste the code snipper here box.
- Select All pages radio button and select Load code on each new page.
- Select Head radio button inside Place Code in.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: This pixel script tag is required on every page wherever you want to track visitor activities, capture form submit events & display notifications.
Now, visit your site & reload or refresh it.
After that, return to WiserNotify panel & recheck the install pixel page & Wait for 5 seconds; it should show pixel detected popup. If not, then click on the verify my pixel button. It should display if installed correctly.
For more queries, reach us at [email protected] or our live chat support team. We will help you through the process.